martes, 10 de junio de 2008

My Birthday

Friday, 6 of June is my Birthday. I honestly was a little sad because my girlfriend didn't come to Caracas and stay that date with me... I had to be happy so I try to kept my smile and have fun. Almost all my friends was busy, so I sended a message to some of them until I found three of them that were free and there were togethere near my house so I decided to go to Yano's house.

It was a little bored for me, we were in the bed watching T.V. and it was all my afternoon. Fortunately, at 7:00 p.m. a friend called me and asked me if I want to go his home in the night, around 10:00 p.m. and of course I accepted it. I was talking with my girlfriend almost 1 hour and when we started a very important conversation, my friend arraived to my home (at that moment were exactly 10:00 p.m.) so I had to say good bye to my girl.

"Let's party begin" I said in my mind, we went to my friend's home and there were two friends more so we played Domino all night (I have to admit that I lost but it was cause my friend -.-) . After that we started to play "Trident" the objetive of that game is to get drunk hehe. So we played just few rounds but I cheated on it and a friend got drunk very very fast. We went to the street and keep having fun with him!! I had a lot of fun!!

I arraived to my home around 3:50 a.m. and I went to sleep, because saturday I had to travel to Maracay (my girl's house) and she had me a surprise. It was a great birthday!! I got a lot of fun!!

1 comentario:

Berta dijo...

Happy belated birthday, Gabriel!!!

I see you had some fun with your friends after all, even if your girlfriend could not come to visit you and many of your friends were busy.

Are birthdays given importance and usually celebrated in your family or was that mostly when you were younger? I have never been a good party organizer and celebrations really stress me out, even Christmas ...

Thanks for sharing yours with us here ;-)